Friday, October 16, 2009

Weeding it down...My Blog List that is and some other stuff

As a result of having over 60 different book blogs currently in my blog list (me being new to book blogging I've been out and about "meeting" other book bloggers) I've decided it is time to try and weed that number down a little bit (dang it all there are so many good book blogs out there!). I've put all the book blogs that I follow (which are also all in my blog list) into my google reader....Now I have over 1000 unread posts in my google reader but that's okie dokie with me.

I just wanted to put a little heads up out there that I will be without a computer all next week so I will have some random cuteness posted...Unfortunately or fortunately depending upon how you look at it, none of it is book related. While I'm away I'll be coming up with some new "features" for my blog and doing a crap ton of reading (only so much tv you can watch right?).

MY COPY OF SHIVER IS DUE TO ARRIVE TODAY!!!!!!

No comments: