Thursday, November 5, 2009

Secret Santa


I've also signed up for Secret Santa over at The Neverending Shelf. Here is the information that you need to know:
* A sign up sheet has been created here: www.theneverendingshelf.com/2009/10/secret-santa.html for those wishing to participate.
* This open internationally to all book lovers. I am hoping to pair those in like countries. For example: Canadians with other Canadians, UK with UK, etc.
* Books given can be new or used. If used, please make sure they are in good condition.
* Sign-ups end on November 15th. I will email you your partner's information by Wednesday, November 18th.
* Please have your package sent out no later than December 10th.
* When you’ve sent out your package, please email me and let me know. And please also email me when you receive your package. I want to ensure that all who sign up receive something.
* And most importantly: HAVE FUN!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at neverendingshelf(at)gmail(dot)com.

No comments: